quarta-feira, 7 de outubro de 2009

Oh no! Not again: Insomnia

This isn’t cool anymore I was trying, I promised, to be a good boy, go to bed early (before 3am), make my prayers, was late I know, but just because I wanted to hold it as much as I could to be really tired, so it wouldn’t happen again. So I slept I was feeling very dead beat but only my body, my mind was still awake and between dreams and initials. G that I want so much to see back in Philly and hug him again, all the hugs I got from B and everything else happening from A to Z passing by Cs, Fs, Js, Ms and Ss, I could not sleep anymore.

Was like Patsy darling sleeping thru a home fire. Was something I had no control, I worry too much and about that, nothing I can do. And it's weird but I felt loved, I felt I still have so much love in and on me, I felt a bit sad but comforted cause I know when we are not doing so well if we have friends we can survive, always, and because of that I felt Absolutely Fabulous. Hope exists and "love actually happens" gratuity love, even in eye of a tornado.

(Pet Shop Boy - Absolutely Fabulous)

(Diova Ton Dluoc Gnilrad Yrros)

Nenhum comentário: