domingo, 27 de setembro de 2009

Lindabella Astúcia ensina seus "moves"

...
When I first saw this video I thought about you...
I thought you would like it as much as I did
When I first saw this, I was sad.
When I’m sad I remember you, because you are my friend.
Now I don’t know anymore and I still not knowing more.
But this video makes me happy and I think you will like it.
Cause is silly, is funny and sort of happy
and it makes me remember all the goofy stuff we do when we are together.
And I miss that.
...

(Este vídeo foi feito por um amigo,
(Leandro Benites),
muito “sério” e muito divertido.
Lê muito obrigado, você alegrou
meu dia e toda vez que sinto um
leve bodinho chegando eu logo me
lembro de você neste vídeo.
Muito obrigado por me deixar posta-lo aqui.)

(Lindabella Astúcia)



(Gosto das idéias simples, pois elas aliviam a complexidade dos meus pensamentos)