domingo, 8 de abril de 2018

If u not here

When I'm alone.
I sit, mostly, in the dark. Having only the telly on.
And it is the only light on me on the room, and she dances on the wall according to each program. I unconsciously pay attention to its coreography dancing around.

When I'm alone
I lay down on my bed listening to music, and sometimes thru my open windows I see popeple passing by. Caring theirs stories, some happiness, some sorrows. As they dragging thenselfs bellow their load.

When I'm alone.
I read all the books I have once read before;
So I can give myself a chance to change my own point of view about a novel's caracheter or about my own story. Althoug some things we never change and some other thing never stays the same,

When I'm alone and only when I'm not with you. I think about how you are my favorite light in the room;
When I'm alone and can't picture your movent around, it drives me a bit insecure, not because I don't what you are doing, but because I can't be there to protect you from the ills of life arond bear the load with you.

When I'm alone and can't listen to your whispers saying how much you love me. I understad that I can never change how I feel about you.




Para LSS

Nenhum comentário: