terça-feira, 18 de agosto de 2009

Answer

A weird good feeling is giving me goosebumps in the back of my neck. And I have to tell you dear. The last time we talked everything was said in a freakish vogue, it hit me in such bad way. It wasn’t my cup of tea. You know how they say: “Anger is only one letter short of danger”. I was angry, you were angry, we were blood foolish. From my part this is over now.
.
That letter I wrote you today, it was for real and it was very sincere, I really hope all said, I noticed that I had spent so much time thinking about things from past and it wasn’t doing me any good and I bet you must have felt the same.
.
So now I think I’m able to let it go, will not forget the good parts but I’ll put a stone on top of the rest that doesn’t matter anymore. So my life shall go forward and I hope yours goes forward too. .
(If in another life we were "closer" in this one we go separate ways)

Nenhum comentário: