sábado, 27 de dezembro de 2008

U-Haul




You know how, suddenly you realize,
How life passes faster by.
Living the sensation that you are stopped (stucked) in time.
Feeling that people go thru some things to make you happy, but seems that you are never
satisfy.
And I realized also, I miss the person I used to be,
So curious and eager to do things on my own
I left all that behind and I don’t know why.
Did things I regret and left things undone,
Trying to find myself in people I meet or see
Desiring to be and become after all was left.
But nothing was done.
Thinking about next year, how desperate I want making things different.
Running after what in this year was absent.
Maybe more money, maybe wake up earlier, maybe try to be the old me.
Maybes. Don’t want life to be never again like this; a bucket of maybes.
Want for real, to forget people that were mean to me,
Wishing to forgive them and never more hear or see.
I like the person I’m, no worries about that, but forgot who I was.
I’m going there, because I need to, but (don't) like it here wherever it is.

Nenhum comentário: